- Starch ( if unspecified)
- Fried food (if fried in same oil as battered foods)
- most sausages/burgers
- Barley squash drinks
- Soy Sauce/Miso/Oyster Sauce
* Some mustard (and therefore salad dressings), some stock cubes (and therefore sauces).
- butter/(most margarines)
- All Fruit/Veg/Eggs
- All raw unprocessed meats/fish
- tinned Lentils/Chickpeas
- Houmous/Jam/Peanut butter
- Vegan margarine
- Gram flour - and therefore some plain popadoms
- Tapioca flour - and therefore some plain prawn crackers
- Rice flour - and therefore many spring roll wrappers/rice noodles
** can eat glutinous rice - it's named this because it's sticky but it doesn't contain any gluten!
* if lactose- but not milk-intolerant, you will find mature cheeses and edam contain no lactose (check carbohydrates listed are 0.1g or less).