6 potatoes, cubed
1 pot of crab meat (140g)
3 spring onions, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 de-seeded tomato, chopped small
some chilli flakes and paprika
1 clove garlic (optional)
a sprinkling of xanthum (1 tsp) or 1 egg, beaten
GF flour for dusting
- boil the potatoes and mash.
- fry the onions, tomato, crab meat and garlic until the onion are soft.
- stir crab mixture into the potatoes.
- sprinkle in the xanthum and mix well.
- form into paties and dust in flour.
- fry on each side until browned.
- serve with sweet chilli sauce or garlic mayo.