I've been perusing the BBCs food website for GF + dairy free meal ideas. you can narrow your recipe search by dietry requirement, chef or dish which is great. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/
This week's menu:
- Chicken Caesar salad (with bacon and avocado - make a garlic sauce by watering down some mayo and add garlic and herbs.
- Smoked haddock Chowder (chicken/fish stock, sweetcorn, herbs, potatoes)
- Sticky Chicken thighs/drumsticks
- Pea soup with GF beer/cider bread
- Bacon wrapped white fish with salad and new potatoes
- Stuffed peppers (with quinoa or rice + veg)
- Gingery pork stir fry
- Potato wedges
I've also gone a bit retro with puddings this week and did baked apples with sultanas, marg and brown sugar. Yum! Just core the apples (any variety is fine) and stuff with marg, sultanas, a sprinkling of soft brown sugar and bake until soft. score a ring around the middle of the skin to stop it splitting. And don't forget to scrape up the juicy stuff that comes out when cooking - it may look a bit jelly-fied because of the pectin, but it tastes delicious. If you use small apples, they'd be good served with dairy-free ice-cream (try Swedish glace - sold in most supermarkets http://www.swedishglace.com/).